Evening Polish Beginner Courses
Easter break (no classes) from Wednesday March 28th until Tuesday April 3rd.
Get a taste of Polish with our Polish Group Courses for complete beginners. Suitable for everyone who has never studied Polish or those who have had a limited exposure to the language. After this course you will be able to impress your loved ones and Polish friends with plenty new Polish phrases! And we will do our best to make you fall in love with this truly beautiful language. Learn basic Polish expressions and have a lot of fun when practising them with fellow students.
All our evening courses are 24-hour long and split over 6, 8 or 16 weeks.
We use "Hurra! Po polsku 1" by A. Szymkiewicz & M. Malolepsza. You can purchase it from us at £25.. Within our 24-hour Beginner Course you will cover lessons 0-5. If you go for a bit shorter course, you will cover a proportion of the below content.
- Let’s get to know each other - you will learn simple expressions on how to introduce yourself and others, how to greet people, say good-byes, ask for telephone numbers, addresses and email addresses.
- Myself and people around me - you will learn to talk about your nationality, languages you speak, country you come from, profession and many more.
- Asking for information: telephone number, address, age, e-mail address, nationality etc.
- My girlfriend is tall and pretty - you will learn to describe people, eg. to say how wonderful your Polish partner is.
- Free time and my hobbies - you will be talking about your interests and ways of spending time outside the office.
- We will touch on some basic grammar but don’t worry - we do not want to scare you off!
We are based in central London, only a couple of minutes walk from Chancery Lane (Central Line) and Farringdon tube (Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan Lines) and railway stations, enabling easy access from anywhere in London.14 Leather Lane, EC1N 7SU, London
You are entitled to a full refund in case your course gets cancelled. We will sort out your refund right away back to your card. Please be advised that we offer no refund for any unattended classes. Once you sign up for a course you will not be able to transfer money towards individual lessons or any other product advertised on our website, nor will you be offered any refund. However, we may be able to offer placement in an alternative group in case you change your mind (subject to availability).
- Missed a starting date? Not to worry. You can still join in and pay for the remaining weeks. Simply get in touch with us.
- Small groups with up to 7 students, meaning that you can talk and talk ... in Polish of course.
- Don’t worry if you have to miss your class - we will email you your lesson update or you can book a make-up class at £35/hour.
- Course book not included in the course fee. You can purchase it from us at £25.
- New Polish courses start every month.