Polish Improver Module 2 Courses (London)
We have a couple of courses running which are not listed here. Please do get in touch if you already know some Polish and would like to join in - we will assess your level and invite you to a free tester lesson in order to find you a suitable group.
This is a 24-hour course split into 16 weeks.
For students who completed 75 hours of a group course or those who can already speak some Polish on routine topics.
We use "Hurra! Po polsku 1" by A. Szymkiewicz & M. Malolepsza. During the 24-hour course you will cover lessons 16-20. You can purchase the book from us at £30.
- When I was a student... - we will take you through the past tense, education etc.
- What do you do in your free time? - you will learn how to appreciate your time off work the Polish way.
- You will learn all about teaching, courses, training, memory etc.
- It's time for some traditions in Poland.
- Wesołych Świąt! Christmas and Easter - seasonal best wishes.
- Making speeches
- Finding your way around your office - you will learn to talk about office equipment and problems with them.
- Getting the help you need - we will teach you how to ask for help.
We are based in central London, only a couple of minutes walk from Chancery Lane (Central Line) and Farringdon tube (Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan Lines) and railway stations, enabling easy access from anywhere in London. 14 Leather Lane, EC1N 7SU, London
Missing a class
We understand that missing a class is sometimes unavoidable.
In order to help you to catch up on a missed class we will email you information about the topics and pages you need to cover before your next class. You may wish to consider booking an additional individual catch-up lesson with one of our teachers, who will get you up to speed with everything. The fee is £35/hour and you can book it here (please select "tester lesson").
We are unable to offer you a space in another group, so that you can catch up on a missed session. The reason is simple - often we don't have two groups at the very same level at a particular time. We also think that inviting students from other groups may disrupt the peace of a particular class and may cause inconvenience to our students. We hope you will understand.
Take your time when booking a course as we offer no refund in case you change your mind for whatever reason.
It works similarly to plane ticket reservation. Once you sign up for a course your space is secured and it will not be offered to anyone else. From that moment you will not be able to transfer money towards individual lessons or any other product advertised on our website, nor to request a refund. This is down to the fact that we have limited spaces available in each group (maximum 7) and we want to ensure that once a course is confirmed we can run it for the promised number of weeks with no disruption to our students.
Please be advised that we offer no refund for any unattended classes (see section “Missing a class”).
You are entitled to full refund in case your course gets cancelled due to low numbers. You will be offered alternatives and in case nothing suitable we will sort out your refund right away back to your original method of payment.
If after the first group class you decided that you need to move a level up or down we may be able to offer placement in an alternative group (subject to your level assessment and group availability).
- Missed a starting date? Not to worry. You can still join in and pay for the remaining weeks. Simply get in touch with us.
- Small groups with up to 7 students, meaning that you can talk and talk ... in Polish of course.
- Don’t worry if you have to miss your class - we will email you your lesson update or you can book a make-up class at £35/hour.
- Course book not included in the course fee. You can purchase it from us at £30.
- New Polish courses start every month.