Polish Improver Module 2 Courses (London)
We have a couple of courses running which are not listed here. Please do get in touch if you already know some Polish please and would like to join in - we will assess your level and invite you to a free tester lesson in order to find you a suitable group.
This is a 24-hour course split into either 16 or 12 weeks.
For students who completed 75 hours of a group course or those who can already speak some Polish on routine topics.
We use "Hurra! Po polsku 1" by A. Szymkiewicz & M. Malolepsza. During the 24-hour course you will cover lessons 16-20. You can purchase the book from us at £25.
- When I was a student... - we will take you through the past tense, education etc.
- What do you do in your free time? - you will learn how to appreciate your time off work the Polish way.
- You will learn all about teaching, courses, training, memory etc.
- It's time for some traditions in Poland.
- Wesołych Świąt! Christmas and Easter - seasonal best wishes.
- Making speeches
- Finding your way around your office - you will learn to talk about office equipment and problems with them.
- Getting the help you need - we will teach you how to ask for help.
We are based in central London, only a couple of minutes walk from Chancery Lane (Central Line) and Farringdon tube (Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan Lines) and railway stations, enabling easy access from anywhere in London. 14 Leather Lane, EC1N 7SU, London
You are entitled to a full refund in case your course gets cancelled. We will sort out your refund right away back to your card. Please be advised that we offer no refund for any unattended classes. Once you sign up for a course you will not be able to transfer money towards individual lessons or any other product advertised on our website, nor will you be offered any refund. However, we may be able to offer placement in an alternative group in case you change your mind (subject to availability).
- Missed a starting date? Not to worry. You can still join in and pay for the remaining weeks. Simply get in touch with us.
- Small groups with up to 7 students, meaning that you can talk and talk ... in Polish of course.
- Don’t worry if you have to miss your class - we will email you your lesson update or you can book a make-up class at £35/hour.
- Course book not included in the course fee. You can purchase it from us at £25.
- New Polish courses start every month.