Polish Lower Intermediate Courses (London)
We have a couple of courses running which are not listed here. Please do get in touch if you already know some Polish and would like to join in - we will assess your level and invite you to a couple of free tester lessons in order to find you a group on your level.
For students who have a good knowledge of Polish grammar, can hold a conversation on every-day topics or for those who completed at least 100 hours of our group courses.
This is a 24-hour course split over 16 weeks.
We use "Hurra! Po polsku 2" by A. Szymkiewicz & M. Malolepsza.
- You're very ambitious! - we will teach you to express your opinion about people and topics, how to agree and disagree
- Work, work work - you will learn how to talk about your (but not only) job, aspects you like or dislikes, wages etc.
- Last year... - you will practice talking about past events
- What do you plan to do? - you will learn how to express your hopes for what the future might brings
- Education, new (Polish!) courses and trainings - all that helps you full fill your dreams
- and many, many more!
We are based in central London, only a couple of minutes walk from Chancery Lane (Central Line) and Farringdon tube (Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan Lines) and railway stations, enabling easy access from anywhere in London. 14 Leather Lane, EC1N 7SU, London
You are entitled to a full refund in case your course gets cancelled. We will sort out your refund right away back to your card. Please be advised that we offer no refund for any unattended classes. Once you sign up for a course you will not be able to transfer money towards individual lessons or any other product advertised on our website, nor will you be offered any refund. However, we may be able to offer placement in an alternative group in case you change your mind (subject to availability).
- Missed a starting date? Not to worry. You can still join in and pay for the remaining weeks. Simply get in touch with us.
- Small groups with up to 7 students, meaning that you can talk and talk ... in Polish of course.
- Don’t worry if you have to miss your class - we will email you your lesson update or you can book a make-up class at £35/hour.
- Course book not included in the course fee. You can purchase it at £25 from us.
- New Polish courses start every month.