Polish Lower Intermediate Courses (London)
We have a couple of courses running which are not listed here. Please do get in touch if you already know some Polish and would like to join in - we will assess your level and invite you to a couple of free tester lessons in order to find you a group on your level.
For students who have a good knowledge of Polish grammar, can hold a conversation on every-day topics or for those who completed at least 100 hours of our group courses.
This is a 24-hour course split over 16 weeks.
Christmas Break Dates: 21 Dec 2018 - 6 January 2019
We use "Hurra! Po polsku 2" by A. Szymkiewicz & M. Malolepsza.
- You're very ambitious! - we will teach you to express your opinion about people and topics, how to agree and disagree
- Work, work work - you will learn how to talk about your (but not only) job, aspects you like or dislikes, wages etc.
- Last year... - you will practice talking about past events
- What do you plan to do? - you will learn how to express your hopes for what the future might brings
- Education, new (Polish!) courses and trainings - all that helps you full fill your dreams
- and many, many more!
We are based in central London, only a couple of minutes walk from Chancery Lane (Central Line) and Farringdon tube (Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan Lines) and railway stations, enabling easy access from anywhere in London. 14 Leather Lane, EC1N 7SU, London
Missing a class
We understand that missing a class is sometimes unavoidable.
In order to help you to catch up on a missed class we will email you information about the topics and pages you need to cover before your next class. You may wish to consider booking an additional individual catch-up lesson with one of our teachers, who will get you up to speed with everything. The fee is £35/hour and you can book it here (please select "tester lesson").
We are unable to offer you a space in another group, so that you can catch up on a missed session. The reason is simple - often we don't have two groups at the very same level at a particular time. We also think that inviting students from other groups may disrupt the peace of a particular class and may cause inconvenience to our students. We hope you will understand.
Take your time when booking a course as we offer no refund in case you change your mind for whatever reason.
It works similarly to plane ticket reservation. Once you sign up for a course your space is secured and it will not be offered to anyone else. From that moment you will not be able to transfer money towards individual lessons or any other product advertised on our website, nor to request a refund. This is down to the fact that we have limited spaces available in each group (maximum 7) and we want to ensure that once a course is confirmed we can run it for the promised number of weeks with no disruption to our students.
Please be advised that we offer no refund for any unattended classes (see section “Missing a class”).
You are entitled to full refund in case your course gets cancelled due to low numbers. You will be offered alternatives and in case nothing suitable we will sort out your refund right away back to your original method of payment.
If after the first group class you decided that you need to move a level up or down we may be able to offer placement in an alternative group (subject to your level assessment and group availability).
- Missed a starting date? Not to worry. You can still join in and pay for the remaining weeks. Simply get in touch with us.
- Small groups with up to 7 students, meaning that you can talk and talk ... in Polish of course.
- Don’t worry if you have to miss your class - we will email you your lesson update or you can book a make-up class at £35/hour.
- Course book not included in the course fee. You can purchase it at £30 from us.
- New Polish courses start every month.