Polish Courses in London - Level 3
All Groups and 1-2-1 Lessons are being held ONLINE.
We have a couple of courses running which are not listed here. Please do get in touch if you already know some Polish please and would like to join in - we will assess your level and invite you to a free tester lesson in order to find you a suitable group.
For students who have a very, very limited knowledge of Polish or completed about 20 hours of classes
We offer 2 types of courses for this level: a longer 21-hour course split over 14 weeks and a shorter course of 10 hours split over 10 weeks. Please be advised that within a 21-hour course you will cover twice as much material as within a 10-hour one, so effectively, you will need to take 2 courses of 10 hours to cover the content below.
We use "Hurra! Po polsku 1" by A. Szymkiewicz & M. Malolepsza. You can purchase the course book from us at £35.
Our Level 3 consists of two modules, each of about 15 hours. You will cover chapters 10-12 during the first module, followed by chapters 13-15 during the second module .
- Free time and my hobbies - you will be talking about your interests and ways of spending time outside the office.
- Tell me about your day and I can tell you who you are - you will share your daily routine with your class mates and talk about your free time
- I love Friday night! - you will learn days of the week and parts of the day
- I'm running late! - we will teach you how to tell the time
- Expressing probability and capability
- How do you get to your Polish class? - you will be able to name means of transportation
- When are you free? How about we go to the cinema? You will learn the secrets of suggesting, accepting and rejecting
- It's delicious! Enjoy Polish food - at the grocery shop, talking measurements and quantities
- It fits you well! - we will "take" you shopping - size and colour etc.
- You will learn how to express preferences, negatives and appreciation
- You look great! You will learn how to make complements
We are based in central London, only a couple of minutes walk from Chancery Lane (Central Line) and Farringdon tube (Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan Lines) and railway stations, enabling easy access from anywhere in London.14 Leather Lane, EC1N 7SU, London
Missing a class
We understand that missing a class is sometimes unavoidable.
In order to help you to catch up on a missed class we will email you information about the topics and pages you need to cover before your next class. You may wish to consider booking an additional individual catch-up lesson with one of our teachers, who will get you up to speed with everything. The fee is £39/hour and you can book it here (please select "catch-up lesson").
We are unable to offer you a space in another group, so that you can catch up on a missed session. The reason is simple - often we don't have two groups at the very same level at a particular time. We also think that inviting students from other groups may disrupt the peace of a particular class and may cause inconvenience to our students. We hope you will understand.
Take your time when booking a course as we offer no refund in case you change your mind for whatever reason.
It works similarly to plane ticket reservation. Once you sign up for a course your space is secured and it will not be offered to anyone else. From that moment you will not be able to transfer money towards individual lessons or any other product advertised on our website, nor to request a refund. This is down to the fact that we have limited spaces available in each group (maximum 7) and we want to ensure that once a course is confirmed we can run it for the promised number of weeks with no disruption to our students.
Please be advised that we offer no refund for any unattended classes (see section “Missing a class”).
You are entitled to full refund in case your course gets cancelled due to low numbers. You will be offered alternatives and in case nothing suitable we will sort out your refund right away back to your original method of payment.
If after the first group class you decided that you need to move a level up or down we may be able to offer placement in an alternative group (subject to your level assessment and group availability).
- Missed a starting date? Not to worry. You can still join in and pay for the remaining weeks. Simply get in touch with us.
- Small groups with up to 7 students, meaning that you can talk and talk ... in Polish of course.
- Don’t worry if you have to miss your class - we will email you your lesson update or you can book a make-up class at £39/hour.
- Course book not included in the course fee. You can purchase it from us at £35.
- New Polish courses start every month.