Polish Upper Beginner Group Courses in London
We have a couple of courses running which are not listed here. Please do get in touch if you already know some Polish please and would like to join in - we will assess your level and invite you to a free tester lesson in order to find you a suitable group.
For students who have a very, very limited knowledge of Polish or completed our 25-hour beginner group course.
We offer 2 types of courses for this level: a longer 24-hour course split over 16 weeks and a shorter course of 12 hours split over 8 weeks. Please be advised that within a 24-hour course you will cover twice as much material as within a 12-hour one, so effectively, you will need to take 2 courses of 12 hours to cover the content below.
We use "Hurra! Po polsku 1" by A. Szymkiewicz & M. Malolepsza. During the 24-hour course you will cover lessons 6 to 10 (or 6-8 in the case of the 12-hour course). You can purchase it from us at £25.
- Tell me about your day and I can tell you who you are - you will share your daily routine with your class mates and talk about your free time
- I love Friday night! - you will learn days of the week and parts of the day
- I'm running late! - we will teach you how to tell the time
- Expressing probability and capability
- How do you get to your Polish class? - you will be able to name means of transportation
- When are you free? How about we go to the cinema? You will learn the secrets of suggesting, accepting and rejecting
- Off to Poland! - asking for information at the railway station
- I'd like to check in, please. We will take you through hotel situations - making reservations, etc.
- It's delicious! Enjoy Polish food - at the grocery shop, talking measurements and quantities
- It fits you well! - we will "take" you shopping - size and colour etc.
- You will learn how to express preferences, negatives and appreciation
- You look great! You will learn how to make complements
- When I was in Poland last time... Recounting past events
We are based in central London, only a couple of minutes walk from Chancery Lane (Central Line) and Farringdon tube (Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan Lines) and railway stations, enabling easy access from anywhere in London.14 Leather Lane, EC1N 7SU, London
You are entitled to a full refund in case your course gets cancelled. We will sort out your refund right away back to your card. Please be advised that we offer no refund for any unattended classes. Once you sign up for a course you will not be able to transfer money towards individual lessons or any other product advertised on our website, nor will you be offered any refund. However, we may be able to offer placement in an alternative group in case you change your mind (subject to availability).
- Missed a starting date? Not to worry. You can still join in and pay for the remaining weeks. Simply get in touch with us.
- Small groups with up to 7 students, meaning that you can talk and talk ... in Polish of course.
- Don’t worry if you have to miss your class - we will email you your lesson update or you can book a make-up class at £35/hour.
- Course book not included in the course fee. You can purchase it from us at £25.
- New Polish courses start every month.